New Educator Institute
Goodbye to the 2020-2021 school year! This has been a year of tremendous resilience for ALL educators. So here is to welcoming the 2021-2022 school year from INCEC! We are partnering with the IDOE again to offer professional development, and materials, to new special educators in the state. This opportunity is available to those newly licensed special educators or those with an emergency permit in special education.
We will be offering a hybrid option for our kickoff on September 22, 2021, which is a fantastic alternative for new educators to hear from experts, collaborate, and share their experiences in this historic year - the 100th Anniversary of CEC. Please look for upcoming announcements about the Institute and the amazing keynote speakers we will be bringing to our state.
- Teaching Behavior: Managing Classrooms Through Effective Instruction
- Teacher and Student Behaviors: Keys to Success in Classroom Instruction
- COMMUNICATION STRATEGIES FOR SUCCESSFUL CO-TEACHING (QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE)
- CO-TEACHING ESSENTIALS (QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE)
- ENGAGING STUDENTS IN EVERY CLASSROOM (QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE)
In addition, email addresses for presenters of our first session can be found below:
Judy Harrison JHarrison@exceptionalchildren.org
Kevin Jacobs firstname.lastname@example.org
Alex Garvey email@example.com
Amy Hobbs firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Tara Rinehart email@example.com
If you were unable to view the entire session or would like to review the session, the recording can be accessed below: